Join the Florida Bar Entertainment, Arts & Sports Law Section
For Florida Bar Members
1. When paying your annual bar membership fees, select the option to join the Entertainment, Arts & Sports Law Section, and the additional fees will be added into your total charges.
2. At some time other than when you pay your annual bar membership fees, follow the steps below:
1. Login to the Florida Bar website
2. Select My Florida Bar
3. In the box on the screen called "I Want To", click on the "Join A Section" option
4. Check the box next to the Entertainment, Arts & Sports Law section
5. Choose to pay by credit card or check, and complete the check out process.
For Law Students
If you are a student, you can find out information about joining the Florida Bar Law Student Division here. Once you have joined, you can then add membership in the EASL section for an additional $25 per year. In order to join, complete the form found here and submit according to the instructions on the form.
For Entertainment, Arts & Sports Industry Professionals
Complete the form found here, and here and submit according to the instructions on the form.
Fees for Joining EASL
Florida Bar Members $35 per year
Industry professionals $35 per year
Students $25 per year
About the Listserve - it may take up to 30 days from the date that you join EASL for you to start receiving emails via the EASL Listserve.